Pinky White's Music

Monday, August 08, 2005

Starving Artist






A few years ago, I use to be seriously into music. I use to sign up for events and contests, and a lot of people believed that I could go some where. (This was in the UK by the way). But I guess I found that the people I was working with held me back or complicated things... In the end I gave up, but funny enough, now that I am back in the US, I am surrounded by others with a lot of hunger to be on top.

The peeps that I am helping to support, are: Odysey Deep and Ace One (and his band).

The reason I like hesee guys so much is because they are laid back and about the music rather than the image. To me there like family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sign In, Please...

Please enter your name:
and your e-mail address:

What do you think of my Blog Site?

It's Great! Needs Work! Its OK!
I Love It! Never Make Another Blog Again!

Make any comments you'd like below:

Thanks for your input

Click Here To Place Your Ad

Powered by Blogger

GamesDownloadAccess  (new site)