Pinky White's Music

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ms Dynamite (under rated, yet over rated Garage Artist)


Now when I first heard this girl MC, I thought that she was the best female MC in the UK. Of course, after I bought her album, and the radio played her out. I began to stop looking up at her the way I use to.
Saw her perform and thought that she was ok, I think she could have done a lot better. Of course, I sure that there are people out there who completely disagree with me. If you never heard of her, check out her site and judge for yourself:
But over all, she did ONE song that I find that I will always respect!
Check it out for yourself.

Here is the Lyrics:
The Lyrics for
"BOOO"


It's Dynamite inside the
place,
Listen to the
Dynamite... with the
Sticky.

And you know(x2) we gonna
get dem kinda hy...(x2)
And you know(x2)
we gonna get hyper... inside the
place.
And we tell them...

We tell them,
Get it with da rhythm
get it with the drum,
Get it with da rhythm
get it with the drum,
I fight on my tongue,
like you na' want some.
Let my lyrical tongue be
your medicine. (x2)

Feel the bad gal bass,
Feel the bad gal bass injection.

Yes, indeed
you're wid tha boom selection,
This one's psychotic it should be sectioned.
It's the rage, insane when I feel no pain,
Excuse me while I get into your brain.
Let tha bass a vibrate them veins,
Go fuck you up like it was cocaine,
cuzza

Dib E Dibbie Dy-Na-Mi-Tee to get the people get them lively...
(lively, lively, lively...)

And then we shout Booo inna you head,
Lyrical shot, get up I sed.
Gotta do de song dat everybody should mek da gunman run da conversation.(x2)


Getta widda little bitta base and drum,
Hear nah ya so f**k da poor en f**k da gun.
Becoz back in da day woz all about fun.
Takin' ya bak on ma lyrical tongue,
My only weapon.
F**ked hard up at fills, a thrill, no cost don't kill
Yeh stan still,
I'm a lick ya wid a vibe that you can feel...

Becuz it's not about dem bad attitudes, and it's not about da bad vibes,
No matta who you are and no matta wat ya do,
You can get sum of our natural high.
Becuz it's not about dem bad attitudes, and it's not about da bad vibes,

No matta who you are, and no matta wat ya do...

Imma nah care wot ya crib, No dogs aloud in, a da race assassan.
Brothers most behaviour, boy
Please.
Sort dem, fuck hurry's,
About ya grab breast and body and wonder why,
She vex, so wen ya grabby grabby,
Tel him flea, if he step disrespectfully (it's he)
Had enuff,

Tellin us, tellin me, tellin me, tell him flea.

Though, sum gyals think dem to nice,
Dey stan up innna place,
Demma pay big price.
Dark talk, but demma cold like ice.
Try screw bout ya scary az spies,
Man in a venue demma 2 rah rah,
Wen dey wanna get it at a pu-na-na.
An I'm like cha,
Coz dem blah blah,
Dat's it, I rest, me not a rah rah, Rah rah it,
Bumba bumba clart it, it.
Gedda wid da rhythm, now get me started.
Me nah cum fer dex, me just on raves, (hey...)
Nat fuss nat fuss ta fight a.
Girlfrend top, ya nice is nat right a.
Let enuff ta every brotha in sight a.
I don't wanta be impolite a.
But it looks like ya be begga beggin
For ya breast tonight....

Listen to the dynamite,
Listen to the dynamite,
Listen to the dynamite,
Inside the place,

Its not about the fire lite
Not about the, drugs...

It's just about,
About the love...
Love for the music, Love for the base...
There's no need...
For all this madness in the place.


Dibby D, d dy-na-mite-ee
To get da people demma lively
BOOO (x8)

Here Is The Track:





1 Comments:

Blogger PinkyWhite01 said...

I really suggest turning up the bassn this track! (that is if you have speakers!)

Garage Music is practically designed for loud listen...


WARNING: You may experience some slight side effects from listening to this loud music, to closely.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sign In, Please...

Please enter your name:
and your e-mail address:

What do you think of my Blog Site?

It's Great! Needs Work! Its OK!
I Love It! Never Make Another Blog Again!

Make any comments you'd like below:

Thanks for your input

Click Here To Place Your Ad

Powered by Blogger

GamesDownloadAccess  (new site)